What Is AssetStream? AssetStream is a P2P microfinance platform that utilizes blockchain as the core enabling technology.
The platform aims to be a perfect market for the peer-to-peer lending platform on which borrowers and lenders will have enough information to make the transaction anywhere and in any way in a secure and transparent manner. The public presale of AssetStream is scheduled for May 27, 2019. AssetStream aims to solve the loan shark problem by developing a microfinance platform that is sustainable, which will allow the community to take the lead.
By providing a platform where all investors and businesses from all over the world converge, and eliminating the intermediary, this will reduce the risk for both investors and recipients.
How AssetStream Works
AssetStream seeks to develop an ecosystem that will deliver services not only to the lenders and borrowers, but also to agencies and businesses that choose to collaborate with it. Essentially, the platform will generate its funds from the purchase of AST tokens.
Besides, within the AssetStream ecosystem, one AST token will represent the value of $0.01 USD to promote stability. Outside the platform, AST price will face a fair market value reflected on the secondary exchanges.
AssetStream aims to create its own rating criteria that will cover both personal and business loans.
Personal loan criteria. This will include:
- Salary base
- Credit line and others
Business Loan Criteria
- Collateral asset
- Type of business
- Registered capital and more
Why Choose AssetStream?
For the lender
- Rewarding: Without intermediaries, the AssetStream Platform offers at least 0.75% and up to 4% monthly yield from the lender’s investment.
- Diversified: The AssetStream platform assembles SMEs from different industries, which provides the opportunity to diversify investment and risk.
- Reliable: Lenders receive their return on investment on a monthly basis and can convert it immediately to their origin cryptocurrency.
For the borrower
- Less is more: Enables the borrower to directly offer suggested interest rate to the community without any intermediaries.
- Flexible: They can create contracts, choose the interest rate, conditions, and duration as a borrower
- Quick: The AssetStream Platform automatically matches small loan requests with Lenders who set up the small loan lender preferences. The result is near-instant loan approval. The automatic matching feature is currently still under development and will be added in the future.
- Effortless: The loan application process is much lighter, compared to that of most financial institutions, yet it is secure enough to prevent the community from harm.
For the investor
- Empowerment: Making profit with the AssetStream platform is simple. For every project accepted, AssetStream rewards the investor for the service with a cut of the interest.
- Entrepreneurship: All borrowers on the platform have gone through a credit rating and KYC process before they can utilize the platform, which creates a verified community. In case of NPL, AssetStream will compensate investors with the collateral of that loan.
- Self-development: With a platform full of borrowers at your display, the investor will be able to reach out to more borrowers and increase returns.
- Financial literacy: In case a borrower does not fulfill the duty and legal action is required, AssetStream will provide 360° support for the Local Agency during the legal process.
- Source: First Appeared Here
- Published Time: 2019-05-08 08:58:17
The views and opinions expressed in the article AssetStream ICO (AST Token): Blockchain Microfinance Platform? do not reflect that of 48coins, nor of its originally published source. Article does not constitute financial advice. Kindly proceed with caution and always do your own research..
⚡️ Explore Our Cheap Efficient Cryptocurrency Advertising Services
We offer a variety of cryptocurrency advertising options including: Facebook posts, Twitter Tweets, Pinterest Pins, Web Banners, STO listings, Exchanges, Casino Banners, ICO listings, Article Links and Conference Landing Page Links!
Aren’t You Curious How’s Your Favorite Cryptocurrency Performing Today October 29, 2020?
Check out our price index page! Pick your favorite cryptocurrency to see its data; crypto prices, crypto market capitalization, trading pairs, buy or sell, analytics, charts, FIAT calculator, social media links, latest tweets and much more!