Decentralized applications (Dapps) has become a trend in the decentralized space, where various blockchain networks are working to help the developers create software applications which work on the principles of decentralization.
There are numerous protocols using which developers can create their Dapps, but today we will look at some of the best ERC-20 based Dapps which saw a ton of development in the month of May. ERC-20 is one of the most commonly used protocols by developers and Ethereum network is behind the creation of the protocol.
Development activity on any platform suggests that there is continuous progress going on to make the product more refined and efficient for mass use. So, let us dive deep to see what all Dapps saw major developments on their platform.
Status is an open-source mobile Dapp browser as well as a messenger and based out on the Ethereum network. The developers behind the project have been focusing on releasing a beta version which includes features like ERC-20 token support, a privacy mode which enables the app to show a blank screen when switching between applications on your mobile device.
Some of the other features which have been recently added include,
- Private Browsing has been relocated to the browser from the main profile and the user can now access it by a simple two-option setting.
- A new feature called ‘Fetch more messages’ can retrieve messages from 30 days back, instead of just 24-hours.
- Added Bug reporting feature for both Android and iOS.
- Developers have worked hard to bring progress on data sync.
Storj is a decentralized cloud object storage service and has shown tremendous development activity on the platform in the month of May.
The main objective of the developers was to give some final touches to the Dapp in the run-up to the beta launch. Developers also worked on increasing the durability of the stored files as well as performance improvement.
Some of the notable development on the platform includes,
- Introduction of macaroons in the Uplink using which the users upload their data on the cloud. Macaroons are a decentralized encrypted key sharing system which only provides a read-only option for encrypted files stored on the Storj network.
- Developers also finished the waitlist invites to the storage node operators which would allow anyone to easily join the Storj network and start earning Storj token by simply sharing one’s extra hardware storage.
- Developers also continued their progress on various other aspects like garbage collection, audits, and referral program functionalities.
Augur is a decentralized prediction market where users can bet on an event with “Yes” or “No” shares, and if their bought share wins, they receive ether payouts. The Augur network has seen tremendous growth in the month of May where they have primarily focused on eliminating bad players on their platform.
Developers have worked on the redesign of the Reference UI and created an all-new middleware system for v2 contracts. Some of the most noted development work on the network include,
- A completely new design for showing Market information, Market lists, Market creation, and Reporting.
- Giving finishing touches to the newly introduced v2 middleware.
- Introduction of the Augur app for rating good markets from the fraudulent ones.
- Now the aim is to completely integrate the new v2 middleware with UI codebase
Aragon is a decentralized management tool which allows the users to manage the decentralized organization as well as create bureaucracy free global communities. The developers behind the network have introduced major updates on various projects running on the platform in the month of May. Some of the major development include,
- Introduction of ‘The Planning Suite’, which is a project management application. It was launched on the Rinkeby testnet.
- Now users can access Getting Started documentation in the Aragon Developer Portal.
- The new Aragon 0.7.2, the addition to the Aragon 0.7 Beta version which brings more usability enhancements like smart contract upgrades, faster organization loading time and an address labeling system as well.
- Developers also worked on major bug fixes on some of the major projects running on the platform.
Gnosis is another decentralized prediction market Dapp platform which has seen some of the major and much-awaited updates on the platform in the month of May. The biggest one being the launch of much-anticipated dxDAO, which is a next-generation decentralized autonomous organization. dxDAO would be responsible for community governance of software protocols.
The developers behind the network have also launched new clients for the Gnosis Safe multisig ERC-20 wallet with UX and design improvements. Developers are also working towards integrating new features for the consumers like availability of non-ether token for both incoming and outgoing transactions.
- Source: First Appeared Here
- Published Time: 2019-06-07 22:41:48
The views and opinions expressed in the article Best Ethereum ERC-20 Based Dapps With Highest Development Work do not reflect that of 48coins, nor of its originally published source. Article does not constitute financial advice. Kindly proceed with caution and always do your own research.
⚡️ Explore Our Cheap Efficient Cryptocurrency Advertising Services
We offer a variety of cryptocurrency advertising options including: Facebook posts, Twitter Tweets, Pinterest Pins, Web Banners, STO listings, Exchanges, Casino Banners, ICO listings, Article Links and Conference Landing Page Links!
Aren’t You Curious How’s Your Favorite Cryptocurrency Performing Today December 10, 2019?
Check out our price index page! Pick your favorite cryptocurrency to see its data; crypto prices, crypto market capitalization, trading pairs, buy or sell, analytics, charts, FIAT calculator, social media links, latest tweets and much more!