After a brief slump in prices yesterday, Dash seems to have recovered an uptrend. The prices are about to break out from its first resistance level and the coin is exhibiting mounting buyer pressure.
Dash prices are on an uptrend today. The prices are currently changing hands in green at $193.95 and are gaining against USD by 5.07%. The prices are approaching the first resistance level found at $197. The prices are eyeing the $200 handle having found strong support at $180.33. The 100 EMA line trading at $181.23 is exhibiting a strong uptrend. The MACD signifies a bullish momentum for the prices.
Currently, one Dash is equal to 0.02748473 BTC and is gaining against BTC by 4.64%.
DASH Price prediction 2018, 2020
- According to Smartereum, the coin’s forecast for this year is set at around $1,600 while the five-year forecast is around $5,200.
- Tradingbeasts expects the crypto to reach $395.05 at the beginning of December this year, before ending the month at $404.27. The digital asset will likely trade in the range of $529.80-$779.12 by the end of 2020.
- According to Longforecast, the virtual currency is expected to close the year at around $97. Prices are expected to reach around $184 in 2020 while Investinghaven forecasts the prices to hit $1,500 by the end of the year.
DASH Latest Updates
- As a result of the partnership with KRIP, Latin Americans can easily use their KRIP phones to spend or send the digital asset without the need to physically visit banks or spend high fees associated with fiat payments. Users will also have access to Bitrefill’s services for phone recharges, bill payments and gift cards for e-commerce, travel and online games. Bitrefill is a cryptocurrency prepaid phone company.
- Neptune Dash Technologies, a blockchain firm, said it would launch Neptune Dash Pooling service, which will enable users to send and receive Dash and earn interest on investments held by the users.
Meet Valenzuela and Alcalá who live off of Dash [DASH]
IBM introduces new payments project built on Stellar protocol
Image via Shutterstock
Join our Telegram group