Ethereum Price Analysis Mar.25: ETH Sideways Trading Is Forming a Triangle
Ethereum has continued to remain under consolidation as the coin trades within the formation of a triangle, both against the USD and BTC. The market has dropped by 6% over the past 30 days as an ETH trades around $138.
Ethereum remains ranked in second position as the 4 years old project now holds a $14.46 billion market cap valuation.
Looking at the ETH/USD 1-Day Chart:
- Since our previous ETH/USD analysis, we can see that the coin has continued to move sideways. The market has now established somewhat of an ascending triangle formation as the coin continues to consolidate. We can see the market is currently trading at the rising trend line of the triangle. The next move of the market will be essential to establish if Ethereum will break below or manage to stay up within the boundaries.
- From above: The nearest level of resistance lies at the upper boundary of the triangle at $143. Above this, we can expect further resistance at $152, and $157. If the bulls can overcome $160, higher resistance is located at $165 and $170.
- From below: If the coin falls breaks down the triangle formation, we can expect immediate support retest at $135. Below lies $130, and further support lies at $128 which contains the short term .618 Fibonacci Retracement level. Further support beneath $128 lies at $125, $120 and $116.
- The RSI remains along the 50 levels as the market seems steady undecided.
- The trading volume has remained consistently low during March 2019.
Looking at the ETH/BTC 1-Day Chart:
- Following our previous analysis we can see that the coin has continued its sideways action against Bitcoin as well. Unlike the ETH/USD market, the ETH/BTC market has been forming a descending triangle and has been trading within its boundaries for the entirety period of March 2019.
- From above: The nearest level of resistance lies at the upper boundary of the triangle. If the bulls break up the triangle, more resistance lies at 0.035 BTC and 0.036 BTC. Further resistance lies at 0.03696 BTC at the bearish .618 Fibonacci Retracement level. This is then followed with more resistance at 0.038 BTC and 0.040 BTC.
- From below: The nearest support lies at the lower boundary of the triangle. If the sellers break beneath the triangle, support lies at 0.00325 BTC and 0.03185 BTC.
- The RSI is trading slightly below the 50 level as the bears take slight control of the market momentum. If we would like to see a positive breakout, we would need the RSI to rise above the 50 level and continue higher.
- The trading volume has remained significantly lower than average during March 2019.
- Source: First Appeared Here
- Published Time: 2019-03-25 10:54:49
The views and opinions expressed in this article Ethereum Price Analysis Mar.25: ETH Sideways Trading Is Forming a Triangle do not reflect that of 48coins, nor of its originally published source. Article does not constitute financial advice. Kindly proceed with caution and always do your own research. In rounding off this piece Ethereum Price Analysis Mar.25: ETH Sideways Trading Is Forming a Triangle, here’re the Top prominent words: Analysis Mar.25 ETH. Analysis Mar.25 ETH Sideways. Analysis Mar.25 ETH Sideways Trading. Boundary Of The Triangle. ETH Sideways Trading. Ethereum Price Analysis. Ethereum Price Analysis Mar.25. Ethereum Price Analysis Mar.25 ETH. Fibonacci Retracement Level. Level Of Resistance Lies. Lies At The Upper Boundary. Mar.25 ETH Sideways. Mar.25 ETH Sideways Trading. Price Analysis Mar.25. Price Analysis Mar.25 ETH. Price Analysis Mar.25 ETH Sideways. Resistance Lies. Resistance Lies At The Upper. See That The Coin. Upper Boundary Of The Triangle.
Aren’t You Curious How’s Your Favorite Cryptocurrency Performing Today on October 20, 2020?
Check out 48coins price analysis category on 48coins. Explore price predictions from all industry experts. Select your favorite cryptocurrency for more data, such as crypto exchanges, historical data, charts, FIAT converter, social hype and much more!