What Is Cryptocurrency Alerting?
Cryptocurrency Alerting is a flexible and powerful alerting platform that focuses on monitoring Bitcoin, blockchains, and other digital currencies. In addition to providing real-time alerts about the market price, the platform tracks exchange listings, transactions, and network health. Users can set highly customizable alerts monitored 24/7. Cryptocurrency Alerting aims to be a trusted resource for traders, blockchain developers, as well as crypto enthusiasts.
Alerting Methods Used
The platform proudly offers multiple ways to receive crypto alerts compared to any other place on the web. It works for those who are looking for price alerts delivered to their inbox or new coin alerts directly on their Telegram channel. The following are the methods used to deliver the alerts:
- Slack Bot: Users can integrate their account with any Slack channel in just seconds. Once logged in on the Cryptocurrency Alerting platform, you simply need to click “Add Slack,” then select a workspace and channel.
- Telegram Bot: you can use the Telegram Bot to receive unlimited, customizable crypto alerts. The platform supports both Telegram groups and individual users.
- Discord bot: users can integrate their accounts with any Discord server. They just need to provide the platform with a specific URL through which they receive messages.
- SMS alerts: users can receive text message (SMS) alerts by simply verifying their phone numbers. Standard SMS rates apply.
- Email alerts: This is the most basic yet effective way to receive an alert. As long as the email address is confirmed, the user is good to go.
- Push notifications: push notifications can be sent to any iOS or Android device. Users simply need to download the Pushover app and sync it with the platform.
- Phone calls: the platform allows users to receive direct phone calls for alerts that require immediate attention. An automated alert reads the alert out when the user answers. With this, users can never miss an urgent event in crypto.
- Browser notifications: browser notifications allow users to receive alerts right on their desktop, even if the tab is closed.
- Webhook notifications: this allows users to react to an alert programmatically. They are flexible and powerful in the right hands.
- Developer API: the platform’s REST API empowers developers to automate, extend, and combine the platform with other services. The interface aims to be as user-friendly as possible, using JSON responses and HTTP codes to indicate errors.
Cryptocurrency Alerting Affiliate Program
The platform has an affiliate program where members can earn a 20% monthly recurring commission for the lifetime of each paying customer they refer. Affiliates can earn money by sharing a customizable referral link. Users might not convert immediately, so the platform provides a 30-day tracking cookie to ensure the members get credit.
If a referred user decides to upgrade to a paid account, the referring member gets a 20% commission every month for the life of the referred customer. Importantly, the flexible platform provides powerful tools for crypto enthusiasts and day traders.
Getting Started on Cryptocurrency Alerting
- Sign Up: sign up for a free account on the website and the referral code will appear immediately.
- Generate links: any visitor who clicks on your referral link and creates an account will show up on the platform.
- Earn passive income: As soon as your links convert, you’ll be credited with your referral commission, ready for payout the following month.
- Source: First Appeared Here
- Published Time: 2019-06-04 07:36:41
The views and opinions expressed in the article Get Bitcoin Price and Market Notifications do not reflect that of 48coins, nor of its originally published source. Article does not constitute financial advice. Kindly proceed with caution and always do your own research.
⚡️ Explore Our Cheap Efficient Cryptocurrency Advertising Services
We offer a variety of cryptocurrency advertising options including: Facebook posts, Twitter Tweets, Pinterest Pins, Web Banners, STO listings, Exchanges, Casino Banners, ICO listings, Article Links and Conference Landing Page Links!
Aren’t You Curious How’s Your Favorite Cryptocurrency Performing Today July 3, 2020?
Check out our price index page! Pick your favorite cryptocurrency to see its data; crypto prices, crypto market capitalization, trading pairs, buy or sell, analytics, charts, FIAT calculator, social media links, latest tweets and much more!